Photobucket

Ops Recon

‘‘"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist, or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." ~W.Emerson Wright’’

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Just another amateur 3-gunner trying to better himself.

Friday, October 28, 2005


Oh good Christ!!!!!!! Pants off to..... I mean...... Hats off to Adrianna Sage, adult film entertainer extrordanair. But seriously my buddy took this pic at the Adultcon at the convention center, and he told me that Adrianna here was the only one cool enough to let her picture get taken for free. she even signed a polaroid for him..... to me of course.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your work!

cheating spouse.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IPod Nano users sue Apple
IPod Nano owner Jason Tomczak and others have filed a class-action lawsuit against Apple in California in an attempt to get their money back for a product which they claim suffers " excessive scratching" during ...
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and club music lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about club music lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite club music lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home