Photobucket

Ops Recon

‘‘"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist, or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." ~W.Emerson Wright’’

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Just another amateur 3-gunner trying to better himself.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

3-gun Match didn't go as planned

So a couple of weeks ago I competed in my first 3-gun match..... not good.

""But hey, you talk about guns all the time! Why did you suck!!!???""

Just shut up and I'll tell ya. It was the ammo.........

""WEAK EXCUSE!""

No seriously! On the rifle parts of the match, me and my bud both had problems with cruddy ammo! Which brings me to my next rant....

DON'T BUY ADCOM AMMO!!!!!!!!!

anyway, The pistol part of the match went great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home