Photobucket

Ops Recon

‘‘"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist, or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." ~W.Emerson Wright’’

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Just another amateur 3-gunner trying to better himself.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

And the Lord spake..............

And he said unto man "build a rifle of unparalleled grace and simplicity".
This is probably the best one I've seen yet. Wish I could remember who posted it though.


I'm getting side tracked again. I should be focusing on the AR10 project.

Well hold on.... thats not the way its supposed to be! Still nice though. Maybe I should put a UBR on the AR10.

NO.

That would not hold to the mk12 mod0 image. But its something to remember for the REEEALLY expensive rifle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home