Photobucket

Ops Recon

‘‘"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist, or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." ~W.Emerson Wright’’

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Just another amateur 3-gunner trying to better himself.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy new year

Well the new year is almost here. Projects Have come and gone but I'm still left with many questions.
- should I consider building a single stack 1911 for 3gun?
- should I further improve my current rifles for matches yet to come?
- should I just start hoarding ammo?
There's a lot on my plate for the comming year. In fact my next idea was a ultimate midrange rifle. Something in the 6.8 spc family.
Yeah I'm sorry I'm not goin with the Grendel. It seems the spc has won the battle. I am afraid of loading issues which has been seen at the long range matches.

More to come later, happy new years everyone!

-- Post From My iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home