Photobucket

Ops Recon

‘‘"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist, or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." ~W.Emerson Wright’’

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Just another amateur 3-gunner trying to better himself.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Teaching the next generation

The other day I took four kids to the range. Ages ranging from 8 to 24. Three of them shooting for the first time, the other shooting for the second time. I gave them the basics on safety, and proper shooting technique. And I got them all shooting steel at 500yards. 

I'm so damn proud!

They used the 308. Well..... All except for the 8 year old, 
she used the 223.

Ya know, I've built many a rifle in my day and ya know what? 
I felt as though I've accomplished more in this one day then 
I ever had learning this stuff in the first place. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home